Sunday, September 24, 2006

wow i have not update in a wile, cos it is v. busy u no righting & such. 2day i did not evan have times 2 read a book, cos i wuz so much reading 4 classes. leik, scipts.

early i sneeze & it feel leik i am lose part of my brane. this is ur brane, this is ur brane on histimeen. aparetnly there is a rag taht is also a wede? or teh otehr ways around, leik, it make me think i have fluz but instead it is just my immunity sistim kind of having a wig (the freaking out, not teh fake hairs) cos parts of teh rag that is a wede get in my nose? i dont know, its foncusing.

i bunrt my tonge & now i am try 2 touch my tonge w/my tonge, the way u do wen u hurt sometings in ur mouth. its liek, ow my tonge *toches* ow my tonge *touche* ow my tonges *touchs* over & over, cos i dont think my brane is hook up 2 my tonge. prolly cos of teh histameens.

No comments: