Thursday, August 10, 2006

2day alisa send me fooz:

""Daylie fooz--i ete n eyess creme bar rite now @ wurk an i axidentlee stik it on my noes. NOW mai noz al stikcy so sad cri.""

it wuz v. excite 2 resieve teh fooz on my cell fones altho && i tel alysa tihs, my fone make aloud beeps wen i get a msg && it scare me leik omg!! wot is taht noises!! tish is a litl leik wen i get teh scary rESTRICTED msg on my fone in teh middles of teh nite && it make a v. loud beeps taht sound v. scary and not natral.

i had another grate foozes 2 posting, but i hav to right my scripts now 4 this class i may take if i get in taht is abou trighting movys 4 2 make them into acutl movys. it may B kewl. laters.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i bet it WIL B kewl, not jus MAY B. u no, kewl leik wo.

Shannon said...

wel, i no taht teh class wil B hard, so it may B kewl but aslo hard. witch is proly leik most of things, u no?