Monday, December 01, 2003

turkeee day. turkey dai. oh how i <3 turkey dayee!!!!11.

4 serous.'

so, i am so use 2 jack, who is a tine kiten, & i go home and mr. pheonix (my other cat) looks gigantick! i was all, woah. mr. phoenicks is huge, he is the bigest cat i have ever scene in my hole life. omg wtf y is he so big?!?!? but, like, he's a reglar size cat, and jak is a kiten, so it makes sense. it wuz just wierd, u know?

i relized taht i only update foozes w/ litle updates, witch isnt realy fare to u, my readrs. u r just all foozes, but taht doesnt mene u sholdn't get 2 read about my lif. cuz we all now my live is so entertaining. lik taht time i walked in2 the big glas window in the scool's cafetaria, when i was reading, and then they had 2 put up a sine taht says; don't walk into teh glass, u fooz."

neways. yeah.

No comments: